Sunday, February 15, 2015

Famous Last Words for Week 5

This week was a busy week! I had to work and there were some assignments I had to finish. Also, my first Physiology test in on Monday so I've been studying for that exam. Work was okay, except the new person that I had to train was a no call no show. Because of that, I had more time to spend at school. Work is getting pretty stressful. I might look for another job soon.

Valentine's Day was great! I met up with a friend and went to dinner. I went to a restaurant called the drum room and they had the best fried chicken! I mentioned that I love going on food adventure and it happened on Valentine's day, which was great! Since it was Valentine's day, I wanted to watch a romace movie. I decided to watch Fault in Our stars. I've always wanted to watch that movie, but I never got a chance to till this Saturday.Since my friend never watched it too, it was perfect! The movie was great, but I didn't cry. Everyone said that it was the saddest movie, but I didn't cry which was surprising.



Next week is going to be busy! I have some exams and lab reports due. I just wish I can just graduate right now. I am pretty nervous about the test tomorrow. I also have couple days off this week which I am pretty excited about. I might enjoy sometime not worrying about school and go spend some more time with friends. I should probably go watch the fifty shades of grey. I wanted to watch that movie, but it was all sold out :(

I enjoyed reading many stories this week. I realized that a lot of the students in my class are very creative. I am starting to get used to the assignments which is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment