Monday, April 20, 2015

Famous Last Words Week 13

Like every other week, this week have been busy. I had some papers due in my other classes so I had to engage myself with word document. In my Organizational/ Industrial psychology class, I am currently working on a presentation. For my capstone class, I had to visit the mental hospital to go meet my patient. I actually could not go to my world music class because I got called into work early. My online classes are going well.

I can't believe there's only three weeks of school left! After that three weeks, I will no longer be a student anymore. It is crazy to think that I will be an official grown-up now! I think I will be joining the Army after my graduation. I was planning on going to nursing school, but I decided to take a break from school. I've realized that I was very exhausted from going to school and working.

Work was super busy because I had to train two new people. Other than training, work wasn't too bad. Starbucks is coming up with a new summer frappuccino called S'mores frappuccino.

I enjoyed reading other people's writing. Because it's toward the end of the semester, there weren't a lot of stories, but the ones I read were great! I had to do some revision this week for my new story. My favorite story was a story written by Khadija called "The show must go on". The story contained showed thoughts of different characters. The characters were the Pandavas, Duryodhana/Karna, The post clearly showed the protagonists and antagonists mindset. Khadija had a very unique way of writing.


I watched Fast and Furious last week, but I 've been obsessed with the song that they played at the ending scene. It is called See you again by Wiz Khalifa (feat. Charlie Puth). The song made me think of a good friend of mine who is deployed to Abu Dhabi.



4 comments:

  1. Hello again. I asked in my other comment which capstone you were in, but after reading this I'm convinced we're in the same class! I am really bad with faces and names though, so I'm sorry I didn't realize it sooner (and sorrier if I'm actually wrong and we're not in the same class lol). Things really are crazy with graduation so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jae,

    that is quite a drastic change from nursing school to the army! Although I don't blame you. I needed a break after school, too. What made you decide to join the army? It's never been an option that I would consider for my own life path, so I greatly admire those who choose to make it theirs. An early congratulations for graduating and I hope you give yourself some time to relax before moving on to your next chapter in life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh... that song "See You Again"... it was from Fast and Furious? Now I know why all my friends have been obsessed with it. They went to watch that movie and ever since have been singing this and all it has done is depressed me because I have a bunch of friends graduating this year and we probably won't ever get to really hang out together like we did this year.
    And now... besides finals week, there is only one week left of school. I don't think I've ever really been sad about school ending and summer coming but this year I definitely am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again Jae!
    Wow, planning on going to nursing school and then deciding to go to the army is such a big change! But I can definitely understand where you’re coming from when you say you were exhausted from school and working. I think I’m already at that point right now and I’m not even a senior yet. Anyways, good luck with everything after you graduate!

    ReplyDelete