Monday, March 9, 2015

Famous Last Words Week 8

This week was a busy week!  I went to Dallas on the snow day. Because the weather was fine, I thought it wouldn't get bad on Wednesday. In Dallas, I just shopped with my sister at the Korean town and had good food. I went to this Korean BBQ buffet in Dallas called Omi and they had unlimited meet buffet. I ate so much there! I went with my sister and it took us six hours to get back from Dallas. On the way back, I saw many trucks that were flipped over and there were several cars that just rested on the side of the highway because the road was very slick. It sure was a dangerous drive.

On Friday, I had to go to graduation gear-up to pick up my cap and gown. I also took my senior portrait on the same day. I went with my friend Ashley and we both felt like we were not ready to go out to the real world. College was filled with joy and memories. It felt weird that I am going to graduate because I was in school for the past sixteen years of my life. I don't know for sure what I am going to do after graduation.

Me and My friend Ashley at the graduation gear-up!


I enjoyed class this week. It was nice having a little break from reading and work on looking back at my work. I realized that the comments from other students have helped me improve on my writing. Because different classmates had different thoughts on my writing, it was nice getting different types of comments.

My other classes were not that bad this week. I have a test next week, but because of the snow day, the test schedule might be changed. I just can't wait for Spring break! I don't really have anything planned out other then going to Dallas with my family, it will be nice having a little break from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment