Monday, February 9, 2015

Famous Last word for Week 4

This week was a busy week! I had so many assignments due and also had a crazy work schedule.
I was sick on Monday so I was unable to do Diary A, but I put a lot of effort on Diary B.

I wrote Diary B with some bullet points and I think that is a good way for me to write the diary assignment because it makes it easier for me and the reader to understand the main idea of the stories.

I read Nidhi's story and I really liked her story. Her story had full of details and did an awesome job changing the story of Rama's successor story into the fight between the Queens. I think her story was successful because she did a great job changing up the plot a little which added more drama between the character. She also did a great job at organizing the story because it was really easy for me to follow along.

My other classes are going well and I have start studying for exams which are coming up next week!
I am currently taking Human Physiology and it is getting harder and harder every week. I need to find a time to sit down and go over the concepts.

I went to Dallas this weekend to hear Nick Vujicic speak. He is a Christian evangelist who does not have arms or legs, but he turned his weakness into hope. He was talking about how there is hope and that the hope is in God. He also made me realized that there is a never-ending hope even for a person like him. I also volunteered at the autism mission center in Dallas. My church college group went and helped out the the program.


This week made me realize a lot of meaning in life and that I should be thankful for what I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment